Sunday, 5 November 2017

A Favor for Auntie (part 2)

"Mummy - that was so exciting I don't think even the shop assistants figured I was a boy."



"Of course you aren't a boy Lucy.  Which reminds me - you used to love wearing your little vibrator in public.  Yes - I knew!"

"But Mummy!"

"Yes yes - we all have one - don't be embarrassed.  Slip into that green velvet dress we bought, pop in your vibrator - I'll do the same and pour some wine.  We can cum together like Mom and Daughter."



"I had to put it in my butt Mummy.  But it feels real nice."

"Kinky!  I like your style girl.  I'll do the same."

"Mmmm thar's good Mummy - who needs men when it feels this good."



"You clearly haven't been with a decent man Lucy.  Don't worry we can sort that out."







No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.