Saturday, 7 October 2017

Failed the Test

"And now my little nephew - I would like you to put these on."


"You can't be serious Auntie."

"Not at all.  You will like it.  All boys of your age do, they just don't talk about it - they like to appear macho.  It's quite normal.  Look - I'm wearing a pair too - they feel wonderful."



"There we go darling - the make-up, wig and other clothes finish you off perfectly.  How do you feel dear?"


"A bit scared Auntie - but the clothes feel really nice, and my legs feel so smooth in these nylons."

"Careful you don't catch them dear.  You want to look your best tonight.  We are going out looking for men."

"Men!  Auntie - I'm not ..."

"I was testing you dear - and you failed.  Look at yourself; do you think a real man would be dressed like that?  You are a little sissy, and little sissies need cock."





1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.