Saturday, 16 September 2017

A Change of Position

"Now we've discovered you look so pretty as a girl Mr Jones, I think I will be able to make used of you around the place.  You're a terrible pool guy, but as a girl, you are spectacular."



"Now kiss me - that's right - I know you like pretty girls - I've seen that little cock of yours bulge when you look at my stockings."



"That's good - I love the feel of lipstick on lipstick.  Now I want to show you how to lick my pussy."

-o-o-o-o-o-

"This is my clitoris - work it with your tongue - you'll soon get the idea.  Ahhh that's it - damn you have a good technique already.  This is going to be fun."




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.