Sunday, 27 August 2017

Wrong Week

"What the fuck are you doing in my house, in my wife's clothes?"

"Uncle Don - I eh - thought you and Auntie Joan were out."

"Clearly!  But it's next week we are on vacation."


"Look - Sorry I yelled Rick, you took me by surprise.  So you really  like wearing this stuff - it does make you look quite cute."

"Auntie Joan showed me how - it makes be feel nice."


"Your legs certainly nook nice in those pantyhose."

"So what does your Ma think of you doing this.

"She doesn't know - Pa would kill me."

"Then it's our secret."


"Lie back.  Let me show you something."

"Uncle!"


"Your Aunt loves being fuck in the butt - and you will too."

"Please don't hurt me Uncle."





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.