Sunday, 27 August 2017

Perfection

"Honey - I know you crossdress - I'm not sure if I'm cool with it or not - I want to see you.  If you love me you will make yourself look as pretty as you can and let me decide if we have a future."

- Some time later -

"You look perfect Hon.  I've have girlfriends in the past honey - I love guys, but I find girls cute too.  I wanted to see if I found you cute - and I certainly do.  Kiss me."


"Oh Honey - nobody has ever licked my pussy like you do - that's so amazing."


"Oh that is so good.  I love the lingerie and softness when I'm with a woman.  I love a man's cock.  This is perfection."



1 comment:

  1. I remember my first time with a woman as a woman. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.