Friday, 25 August 2017

Off for a Walk

"It's no use looking like that my lad.  You were the one I found trying on my pantyhose, so you're going to have to suffer the consequences.  Now put on those shoes."

"But Mom, they are too high."

"They are not too high, your strong young ankles will be fine.  Imagine how good your legs will look in them.  No arguing, its either this or you'll never leave the house again.  We're going to do a lap of the block to give you a taste of what wearing pantyhose is really like."

"People will see me."

"That's the point, nylons make your legs look pretty - of course people will look at you.  That's a good thing.  Nobody will recognize you with that make-up and wig.  Come on."

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.