Friday, 4 August 2017

Losing the Final Bet

"OK honey - you've tricked me so far - how are you going to make me beg to wear high heel shoes?  That's not possible."

---- oo ----

"OK Get out the car. and sit on that bench."
"Ouch!  These stones are painful!"

"I'm driving home - you are walking."
"These stones are sharp - I can't walk home like this."

"These heels or nothing."

"Fuck!"


"But you need to ask nicely!  - I'm driving home now."

"Fuck!  Throw them to me."

"Say please."

"Please throw them."

"Not good enough."

"Honey - please let me wear those heels home."

"Good girl - here we go - seen you in an hour.  You're such a sissy."

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.