Sunday, 13 August 2017

Caught in the Act

"Oh Ricky, you are so pretty.  You make such a beautiful girl."

Thank you Auntie.  I thought it strange at first, but I'm beginning to enjoy being pretty."



"Oh I can feel your peenie is still in good working order."

"This is such a turn-on, I can't help it."



"Me too Ricky dear.  Lick my pussy - I think I'd like you to fuck me."

"Oh Auntie - really?



"Oh that's so good Ricky - I'm nearly ready.  Fuck me."



"You want to be fucked by a real man - not that tiny cocked tranny of a nephew."

"Frank - what are you doing home?"



"Ricky, suck his cock and he'll be fine."

"But Auntie!"

"Do as I say.  He won't tell you mummy if you do this."

That's it lad - you're good at this."




"Against the wall."

"But Uncle Frank!"

"Frank - he hasn't worn a butt-plug yet."

"He dressed like a girl - he gets fucked like a girl."

"Auntie!"

"Ricky - just relax - I promise it'll be nice."



"Are you OK Ricky?"

"Auntie - I think I'm about to cum.  Can you make him go faster Auntie?"







1 comment:

  1. Great post in my favourite TG blog by far. Just wish you posted more often! Thank you for all your efforts!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.