Saturday, 1 July 2017

Implications of Womanhood

"So Ricky, this is what girls really like."

"Auntie - isn't uncle Ted going to hurt you?  His cock is so big!"



"Oh no Ricky - it is wonderful.  You really must try it.  Ted, I really need it in me right now!"

"Listen to her beg for my cock Ricky."

"Ted - please fuck me!"

"Auntie - why do you want Uncle Ted's cock inside you so much."

"Now Ted - please!  Ricky I'm as horny as hell and I need to cum."

"Once I've finished with your Aunt - it's your turn pretty boy.  You have been a little girl for too long.  You need a man's cock to make you a woman."

1 comment:

  1. Delicia gata,que gostosa,que tesão,tirei a minha cueca,quero chupar todinha e socar esse pinto que esta bem duro aqui,beijos....

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.