Friday, 26 May 2017

The Graduate

"Oh Auntie, this is so exciting.  I've been wearing these low heels for a week and I so want to try some stilettos like yours."

"You deserve it dear - you have worked so hard to be graceful and feminine.  I think you are ready."



"Goodness me, they are so high - will I be able to walk in them?"

"You will wobble to start with.  But I think your ankles are nice and strong from those training shoes."



"They are a perfect fit Auntie."

"Of course they are - we both know we are the same size."



"They look beautiful Auntie.  My ankles looks so pretty."



"We need to get you out walking in them now honey."

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.