Sunday, 14 May 2017

A Walk in the Park

"Auntie, this is so exciting being out in the park dressed like a girl.  Do you think anyone can tell?"

"No dear, you look lovely.  Now sit down I have a surprise."



"What kind of surprise Auntie?"



"You know those panties we used to tuck your little clit away ..."

"Yes Auntie - they are very tight.  You locked them on too - I'm a little worried about that."

"Don't be silly.  Now if I click this button ..."

"Oh Auntie - they're vibrating.  That thing you pushed into by butt is vibrating too.  Help Auntie, we can't do this outside!"

"Enjoy it sweetie.  Us girls do it all the time.  It's such fun."

"Auntie - I'm cumming!"



"Auntie - let's go home.  I'm all wet and I'm scared now I've cum."

"Don't worry.  That cum isn't going to get out of those panties.  Now cross your legs again and compose yourself.  You're looking like you've just been fucked."

"That's because I feel as if I have been Auntie.  I think my ankles have gone all week.  Do you have some flat shoes?"

"No I do not, now come on young man."

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.