Sunday, 24 July 2016

Photoshoot with Auntie

"There we go Ricky, this is uncle John.  He's a glamour photographer who specializes in boys dressed as girls."

"Auntie, I'm scared.  I thought this was our secret."

"Ricky, you are so beautiful, we need a record of just how lovely you are."



"Hold there sweetheart, let's get your Aunt in too."

"OK, just lay your hand on your stockings for me sweetheart.  Just like that.  Jeez, you've got great legs.  You're Aunt's really done a number on you getting you ready."

"T-thank you sir."



"Smile for the camera Ricky.  I'm going to get some drinks.  Just relax."

"OK Auntie."



"Now sweetheart, turn this way.  Thank's it.  I want your legs cross like this.  Jeez, you ankles are as smooth as silk.  You are really hot."

"You really think so."

"This lump in my trousers says so sweetheart."



"Feel this."

"But, I don't ..."

"Put you hand here sweetheart - let me see what you have down here."

"I'm not really sure."



"Oh I think you are sure sweetheart.  I can feel that cock of yours is getting as hard as mine."

"Drinkys ... ooh, Ricky's a quick worker.  They're both rock hard already."

"Oooh that's nice sir.  Please don't stop."



"You only get more sweetheart if you suck this.  Get going."

"Please don't tell anyone."

"We're all alone Ricky, just the three of us.  Now let's free you up a little."

"That's it sweetheart - I'm good and hard now, play with my balls too.  That's it."



"Come on Ricky, smile for the camera dear."

"Auntie no!"



"OK Ricky, You lay back of these photos will get to your Mom."

"Auntie no!"

"Don't worry, you'll love it, now just relax."



"That's it, in we go."

"Ummmph - oooh Auntie, that's so nice."

"You little slut - you're loving my cock aren't you."

"Auntie, make him fuck me harder."







1 comment:

  1. io che adoro farmi fotografare e filmare da femminuccia con una accompagnatrice ci sarei andata di corsa da un fotografo così bravo così bello così attento alle mie particolari esigenze di sissy...e poi con l'aiuto della zia viene tutto più facile lasciarsi andare a pose sexy ed osé...!! meraviglioso breve foto-romanzo...!! grazie amore baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.