Wednesday, 30 December 2015

A New Regime

Ted was unable to move.  His wrists were tied above his head and his balls were chained to the wall.  He could do nothing but stand there and await his fate.  It was now 3 hours.  He shuffled around as much as he could to keep his legs working.  The crazy thing was that as he looked at himself in the mirror, he found the whole thing a real turn-on, the corset made his waist beautifully feminine and he rather admired his shapely legs in those stockings.  Once his wife came to her senses, he had decided that he would be jerking off in this outfit before it came off.




"Still there Teddy?  Haven't escaped?"

"Honey, what's going on?"

"You wanted to spice up our relationship - I thought a bit of feminisation would be a good idea.  Now stand still, I need to change those stockings, fishnets look nice, but aren't as silky as these ones."

...

"There we are, one more thing."  Click!

"That should stop you playing with yourself.  Not that you can with your arms up there.  Hehehe.  Let's put some nice panties to keep you all in place.  There we are."





Ted could see his reflection in the mirror - he was wearing a plastic sheath that was locked on with a padlock.

"You will never get this off Ted, I will decide when you can cum.  Maybe on your own, maybe inside me - we'll just have to wait to see how much of a good girl you are."


"Now stay there and don't come any closer, I want you to watch me in this corset and wish that you were in my place."


"Honey - you look fabulous let me ..."

"STAY!  Or I'll send all the photos to your friends and family."

"What!"

"Come in John.  This is John.  You're going to watch him fuck me."
 
"That's it lover.  You getting this Ted?  Look how big that cock is."


"Fuck this is good."

"Honey!"

"Don't Honey me while I'm cumming.  Arrrrggghhh!!!" 




"Thank you John, please leave us now.  Same time next week I think."

"Sure thing babe."

"Honey - what's happening?"

"A new regime Ted.  I'm the boss now, and you will do whatever I say.  Come here, I'm going to release you and let you fuck me with John's cum as a lube."










3 comments:

  1. Hope you made him lick both juices out of your pussy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spoiled little sissy. He should have had to lick her clean and earn the privilege of being temporary freed from chastity . . . another day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why no new posts Wendy? I just adore your blog and it's been months!

    O xx

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.