Sunday, 2 August 2015

Trapped

"I'm afraid taking it off Ricky dear is going to be much harder than putting it on.  The rubber will have fused to your skin by now.  It will hold you in that shape permanently.  Don't worry, the black colour will become transparent in a few days and then you will be able to go out.  After a month your nerves will have penetrated the rubber and it will feel like real skin.  Sex will be out of the question I'm afraid.  But you will be able to cum if you use a vibrator down there.  So there we have it - I hope you will enjoy your like as a maid - the uniform is over there.  Chop chop the kitchen will not clean itself."

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.