Saturday, 4 July 2015

A Chat with Mother

"Ricky!  I've told you before to stop jerking off in my lingerie.  What's wrong with you."

 

"Mum!  I didn't hear you come in."

 
"Too busy playing with yourself.  No how are we going to stop this?  What would your father say?"

I don't really want to stop Mum.  I like dressing as a girl.  It feels the right thing to do and it makes me feel so sexy."


"Come on.  Let's get you cleaned up and changed."

"Mum.  Can I just finish first."


"Hmm - I suppose you'll be walking around with that all evening otherwise.  Go on, and be quick."

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.