Sunday, 14 June 2015

Spy

"Zo, zis is ze best zat British Intelligence can do.  Crossdressing spies.  Zerr pretty in your own way Zo.  Nice face, nice legs."

 

"Stand up!  Nice titties also."

 "They're fake old boy."

 

"Zo.  No more insolence spy.  Dress off and sit.  

Now if you don't want me to kill you right now, zuck mein cock you English whore. 

Ja.  Das ist gut.  

Was is das.  You're cock ist in einer metal cage.  Is zis how England keep her spies horny, she keeps them in chastity."

 

"Please sir, I haven't cum for 18 months.  I need relief."

"No relief for you sveinhund.   But relief for me.  Bend over and let me take you like an English bitch.  If you are good I may let you live."


1 comment:

  1. I'm afraid the cross dressing spy is in trouble despite her gorgeous legs and lovely lips. The Nazi officer will grow tired of her and then out will come the piano wire. Or perhaps he will use her seamed hose!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.