Sunday, 1 March 2015

Earning his Heels

"Hello Mummy, please can I start to wear heels like you.  I feel so pretty, but I'm desperate to try heels."


"You can wear heels when you have proven yourself as a real girl Ricky.  You must show me that you are able want to satisfy boys."

"What do you mean Mummy? - I just want to look pretty."



"You look pretty for a reason Ricky - it's to attract boys of course - hadn't you figured that out?  Now try this - put it in you mouth.  What do you think?"

"It's very big mummy.  Boys don't have cock like this."

"Men do Ricky - boys are no fun.  Make it nice at wet Ricky and we will try your pussy."


"Relax Ricky and ease it in.  You will love it."

"It hurts Mummy."

"Only at first Ricky, push it in."

"Ah!  That's it - oh Mummy it's so good!  Will it all fit?"

"Yes Ricky, push it right in.  Don't touch your little penie, you will soon cum like a real girl."



"Ah Mummy I'm cumming!"

"That's it Ricky - I think its time to go shopping for shoes don't you?"


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.