Sunday, 7 December 2014

Role Swap

"What the fuck have you done to me?  These are real!"


"Don't you like them - I think they look rather nice.  You're going to love the sensitivity of those nipples."

"I only agreed to crossdress because I thought it turned you on.  Now look.  Fuck, they are enormous.  What am I going to do?  How do I get them off?"


"Get them off?  They are part of you.  Very expensive surgery and months of hormone treatment have made those dear.  I can't wait to fuck you."

"Fuck me - I hope having these is worth it - I'm feeling strangely horny.  At least I can give you a pounding."

"Well - kind of honey.  I've made some other changes - I wanted to change sex and needed a male donor.  It took a bit of getting used to but I'm very happy with your cock.  I can't wait to bury it inside you."

"You mean to say you given me these tits and stolen my cock - and you think you're going to screw me."


"Oh, I know I am.  One press of this remote and you get a massive surge of hormones - look."


"Arggh - oh my god - I need to have sex now.  I must have sex.  Please.  Fuck me fuck me fuck me."

"Hehe.  I didn't realise you would be such a little slut."

"Help - this pussy you've given me - it needs to cum."

"Oh if you insist."

"Mmm please, please - lick my pussy.  I need relief."

"I'll make you cum, but there will be no relief.  You have so much female hormones in you that you will never be satisfied.  You are my little sex toy."



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.