Sunday, 30 November 2014

The English Public School

"Jenkins, you are wearing stockings.  You know only prefects are permitted to wear stockings.  You boy are fifth form and must wear pantyhose."

"I know sir, sorry sir, my pantyhose are all in the wash - I borrowed Smith's nylons."

"Not good enough Jenkins.  Remove your top and assume the position."

 

"Hmm Jenkins.  Your stocking seems are nicely straight.  Perhaps I won't beat you this time.  Kneel boy."

"Thank you sir."

 

"Jenkins, your hormone treatment is working well.  You have a fine set of breasts developing there.  Now please commence your oral sex practice, you have 15 minutes before Latin and you will need to clean up."


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.