Sunday, 26 October 2014

Auntie's Friends

"Auntie, I like it when you and Sally dress me as a girl; but who are the two men in the lounge?"

"They are friends of ours Ricky.  Now be a good girl and sit on the couch in there and watch Sally and me make them happy."

"Do I have to Auntie, I don't want men to see me like this - they will think I'm a sissy."

"They might Ricky, but then again, you are aren't you.  So it doesn't matter.  Now get in there and sit on the couch."

"OK Auntie."

''You sure he'll play ball Anne?"

"Sure Sally, he's loving it."

"OK boys, This is Ricky, my nephew, he's a little sissy and loves dressing up as a girl."

"Auntie!"

"Shut up Ricky."

"Hi Ricky, I'm Ted and this is Frank."

"Right boys, we're not going to chat all evening, sit down so we can get you a bit harder." 

"Oh that's it babe, suck my cock.  Look at that Sissy - your Aunt is such a good cock sucker, I hope you are just as good."


"Time for you to suck cock now Ricky."

"No Auntie."

"Open wide."

"Auntie no!  Mmmmphh"

"That's it, now slide over onto Ted's lap."

"Help me raise him up so I can slide into his ass."

"What!  No, help.  Arggghh!  Auntie, help me his cock's gone inside me."

"Don't worry Ricky, come here, kiss Sally and me.  Relax baby, you'll like it."


"Now suck this cock."

"That's it, keep sucking Frank's cock Ricky."

"Mmmmmm."

"Anne, Ricky's starting to cum.  Look at that, without even touching his cock.  You are right, he's a proper sissy.  We're going to have such fun with him."



1 comment:

  1. A fivesome, yummy! Two beautiful cocks (three if you count my little weenie) and autie and her friends lovely pussies. Luscious.

    ak
    tina

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.