Tuesday, 9 September 2014

An Unusual Date


"Ah Miss Smith, please take a seat, I won't be long, just getting changed.  I'm going to be taking you out tonight."

"Mr Jones, I've told you many times, I'm a lesbian, I only date girls."

 

"Ah there you are.  Don't mind waiting for me to change.  Did you know I cross-dressed?"


"Errr No.  So you want to take me out dressed like that?"


"Yep.  Let's run through the plus points.  I have great legs, and I'm as pretty as heck, I'm paying and I have a real cock.  Interested?"


"More curious.  But yes, interested."


"Great.  I know this little Italian place 2 blocks from here.  Let me reserve a table and we can walk it - I love walking in heels don't you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.