Sunday, 13 July 2014

Payback

"Honey no!  Stop taking pictures!"

"Darling, what's the point of looking so pretty if we can't record it for later."

"I thought this was about kinky sex, why are you putting your coat on?"

"I'm going next door.  Steve is on his own tonight and I want him to fuck me like he did last night."

"WHAT!  No!  Come back here."

"You're in no position to tell me what to do darling.  I have these pictures which will be all over the internet if you have a problem with it.  Actually no, I won't go round to Steve this time."

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to call him.  He can come around here.  You can watch."
 
 





"Hello gorgeous.  Well what do we have here?"

"Steve - it isn't what is seems."

"Ted - you screwed my wife last year.  We divorced because of you - what do you expect - mercy?  You betrayed your lovely wife and destroyed my marriage.  It's payback time.  You can watch us fuck.  Come here you I've missed you."

"I've missed you too Steve.  Be rough with me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.