Wednesday, 25 June 2014

Caught

Brian's wife walked in on him all made up.  After blackmailing him with a few photos she immediately took things went from bad to worse.

"Now come on Brian, keep telling yourself, you're not gay.  I'm not gay.  I just like the clothes.  I can't help having great legs.  I'm not gay.  I'm definitely not going to cum in this black guy's mouth with my wife watching.  I'm not going to ..."

 

"Daaaamn!"

 

 "That's right Brian dear - I told you were a faggot.  Look at yourself shooting your load into a strangers mouth.  I'm getting some great pictures.  Wait until your friends see them."

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.