Sunday, 23 February 2014

Sissy Beginnings

"Auntie please don't let anybody else see me in these clothes."

"I thought you liked them Ricky."

"I do auntie, they are soft and pretty, but I'm a boy and this will look silly."

"I'll prove it Ricky, I have a friend coming over right now and he will just love you like that."


 
 
"Ricky, this is Ted."

"He's very pretty Anne, where did you get him?"

"He's my nephew Ted, a real sissy, he hates sport and love dressing as a girl.  I caught him wearing my lingerie last week and have been feminizing him since."

"Cool.  Is he ready?"

"I think so.  Ricky, unzip Ted's pants and suck his dick there's a dear."

"Here let me.  There you go babe, grab the shaft.  That's it."

"Auntie, why are you doing this?"

"Because you want it Ricky.  You might not think so, but all sissy's do.  Now don't be silly and put it in your mouth."


 

"He's real good Anne, I'm ready to fuck him already."

"Lie back Ricky dear.  This is why we cleared and oiled you bottom.  It won't hurt, just relax and enjoy it."

"Auntie, I'm scared!"

"Don't be Ricky, it's the best thing ever.  You'll be a real girl when he's finished."


 

"Oh my, that's amazing Auntie, tell him not to stop."

"You'll need to beg him to go longer and harder Ricky."

"Please sir, please don't stop, please go deeper and faster, it feels so good,"

"Your nephew is a little whore Ann.  And little whore need to be fucked very hard."

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.