Sunday, 2 February 2014

New Maid

"Ah John, let me introduce you to Richard.  I found him in the same bar that we met in last night.  Like you we fucked the first night, and like you his dick was way too small to make me cum.  So I have been training him to make me cum whenever I need to using his tongue."

 

"You are very good Richard dear aren't you?"

"Yes mistress."

"Now I've put your maid outfit on the chair over there.  I've burnt you man clothes, so its your only alternative.  Ricky here will fix your makeup.  We are going to have such a good time together."

 

"Oh, I forgot to mention.  You'll have to wear one of these.  It'll stop to making a sticky mess when you pleasure me."


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.