Wednesday, 1 January 2014

The Lover

"So Sweetie, you sit there and watch your incredible sexually frustrated wife get banged senseless by this black guy.  His cock is like nothing I've seen before.  I'm sure when he's finished I'll be stretched so much that your little weener won't even touch the sides.  I'm afraid your are a spectator from now on."

 

"Honey, please don't let him fuck you.  I love you."

"I love you too Sweetie.  Especially in your new outfit.  Your so pretty.  But I'm afraid I need fucking hard and often and you just can't do that for me.  Now sit there like a good girl and watch."



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.