Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Mother and Son




"What the fuck are you doing dressed like that?"

"Er, Mom, I er, can't really explain."
 
"That's it - get down to the studio.  I'm sick of it.  Years of snagged pantyhose.  I haven't had a piece of lingerie to call my own since you turned 8 years old.  I've had enough."

"Mom, what are you going to do?"

"Sit down and pose.  I want you to see what you look like."

"There.  Now that's going on your Facebook."

"What!  Mom, no, I'll be a laughing stock.  OK Mom, look, I like wearing these clothes.  I like looking sexy.  It's something I can't explain, but I just have to do it.  Please don't put those pictures on the internet."

"Tell you what son, those boots are amazing."

"You can borrow them if you like Mom, and the corset.  I have lots of things you can borrow."

"Hmm, I can see possibilities here.  Rather than you snagging my nylons, we can go shopping together and share outfits.  You could be like the daughter I always wanted."

"What about Pop?"

"Your father would not understand.  This is between us."




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.