Thursday, 2 January 2014

Gone Too Far

This is getting out of hand.  I love to cross-dress and go clubbing when the wife is away, but this guy has brought him home and I just can't resist.  I don't know what's come over me.  I'm so horny.  What would my wife think. 

Oh shit.  He's just poked a hole in the back of my pantyhose.  His finger is going into my bottom.  Oh no.  Oh my that is really quite nice.

"You like that babe?"

"Aha"

Oh god.  I just said I liked it.  I'm encouraging him.  This has gone to far.

 

"I've really must get off now.  Thanks for a lovely evening."

"Just one more kiss babe."

He's just unzipped my dress right down the back.  It's just me my heels and a pair of pantyhose with a hole in the back.  There goes his finger again.  Lubricated this time, where did that come from - he's a smooth operator.  Two fingers now, that really is very nice.  My cock is getting pretty hard now.

"Hey what at you doing!"

He's pushing me over onto the couch.  Ouch.  His cock has just penetrated my ring.

"Relax babe.  I'm not going to hurt you."

Oh my god this can't be happening.  I'm not gay and there is a guy's cock in my bottom ... and I like it.

"That's nice."

"I knew you'd enjoy it babe.  Hold on, it'll be great for us both."


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.