Saturday, 28 December 2013

A New Life

"Anne, your husband's got a hard-on watching you suck my dick.  What a sissy."

 "You might as well face it bud, this is how things are going to be from now on.  She can't get enough of my cock.  Look at her, she loves it."

"Let me have my clothes back honey.  I don't want to stay here any longer."

"Can't you see she's busy bud.  Look, we've burned your man clothes, you're a girl now.  Our little sissy slave.  You get to tidy the house and watch me bang your wife whenever I like.  You've seen the new clothes we bought you.  Now be quite, I'm just about to cum on her face."



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.