Saturday, 21 December 2013

A Little Help From Mother

"Mummy, why do I have to dress like a girl?"

"That's because you are a little sissy girl Ricky.  I caught you wearing my pantyhose remember?"

"But Mummy, I was just curious about how it felt to wear them."

"That's a secret that only girls should know Ricky, so now you must be a girl.  Boys can't go around knowing how sexy they make girls feel when they wear nylons, how soft and smooth they feel.  You have learned that secret and must pay the price Ricky."

"But mummy, they will laugh at me at school if I dress like a girl."

"We'll change school Ricky, then you can start as a girl.  It's going to be such fun having a daughter.  Now you must keep that corset on to stop you eating too much and spoiling your figure, and you must learn to keep your make-up perfect at all times."


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.