Saturday, 22 June 2013

From Peter to Jayne Part 1.

"Kneel down there for me Peter, I have something to tell you."


"OK Honey, but you know ... I feel very tired all of a sudden."


"Peter, since you started cross-dressing for me, you have started to really enjoy it."

"*Yawn* Well yes Honey, I love the feel of the silky materials on my skin, it's so sexy."

"Peter, it's time we take it to the next level.  I have drugged you, and when you wake up I will have removed your tiny little cock and given you a lovely pussy and big plumb breasts."

"Honey, No!  I'm a guy, we have fun playing dress-up, but I'm a guy."


"Rest Peter, when you wake up you will be Jayne.  sweet dreams."



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.