Saturday, 8 June 2013

Forced to Watch

"Don't stand there crying, look at me.  Look at your wife being fucked.  Watch ... me ... cum ..... arrgghh!!  

Admit it Hon ... you're loving watching me get fucked while you stand there in my underwear made up like a whore... fuck I'm cumming again ...  hmmmmpharrggh ... keep watching this Hon, he's good.  

You can go to the bathroom once we've finished and see to that hard little cock of yours.  But don't get changed, I have other ... plans for you ...  

Mmmm, ... can you believe it I think I'm going to orgasm again ... look me in the eye and watch me cum.  Do it.  ...  Arrrgggghhh."



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.