Sunday, 12 May 2013

Revenge

"It's fucking amazing Mike, look at this pathetic specimen of a man.  What does she see in him?"

















"I know Peter.  He might be her boss, but he's certainly no looker."

"You are in big trouble you miserable little man.  Nobody gets away with fucking my wife.  NOBODY!"

"You're Sue's husband!  She said you were some kind of crossdressing sissy."

"Oh I crossdress, but I'm no sissy and you are about to find out."




"Michael here is also a cross dresser, and is also far from being a sissy.  We are going to ... persuade you to leave my wife alone."

"You won't get away with this, I'll tell the cops."

"Didn't she tell you?  We are the cops.  And if you want to explain away the surveillance camera footage we have of you picking us up then that's fine.  We have enough evidence to have you sacked by your company and locked up.  But we're going to let you go ... after I have had a little revenge.  Stand up!"


















"Now, THIS is for fucking my wife.

"Arrgh!"















"On the floor!"















"You think he's got the idea Peter?"

"I think he's starting to.  THIS is to remind you not to mess around with a cops wife."

"Arrgh!"



"OK.  I'll break it off with her."

"You don't have the choice I'm afraid.  I'm going to leave you now.  I have to get changed to go home.  I'll leave you in the capable hands of Mike.  Mike has this thing about fucking straight guys. "

"Wh-wh-what!"

"Oh yes.  I'm afraid he's about to bang your little butt.  You'll not forget this in a hurry, I'm told he's very good.  Enjoy yourselves."






No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.