Sunday, 12 May 2013

An Aunt's Desire

"So Richard, now that you have finally agreed to dressing properly, do you like it?"

"I feel a bit silly Auntie.  Auntie, I really love your titties."

"Richard, you can touch them if you like, but remember if you do then you will have to agree to have some of your own just like these."



"Oh Auntie, I'll try not to touch them in that case, I don't think boys are supposed to have titties are they?"

"Special pretty ones do Richard.  Boys with lovely soft silky legs like yours now I have taken off those nasty hairs.  Have you felt my legs Richard, in these stockings."

"Auntie, may I touch them."

"Of course, kiss me Richard."




"Oh Auntie, your legs are so soft.  My peenie is getting so big."

That's good Richard because I want you to fuck me."


"I've never fucked before Auntie."

"You'll soon learn Richard.  Once you fuck me though, you must let me fuck you."







No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.