Sunday, 21 April 2013

Working Late

"Excuse me Miss, are you supposed to be here?"



"Richard!  Shit, I heard you like to crossdress, but shit, this is incredible."

"Oh Hi Alex.  You like my little outfit then?"

"This is too freaky Richard, I've never seen legs like those."

"You like what you see?"

"Yes, but I'm not gay."

"Call be Rachael Alex, I'm the girl of your dreams and I just love anal sex."

"Sheila has never let me fuck her arse R..Rachael.  It's always been a fantasy of mine."

"Hang on Alex, that's the telephone..."


"Hello, Alex Black's office .... I'm afraid Alex is busy right now..."


"Ah hello Mrs Black, this is Richard.  Alex is going to be working quite late tonight with me I think.  I have something on here at the moment and Alex wants to give it his full attention.  Goodnight Mrs Black."


"OK Alex, it's just you and me.  My long sexy nylon encased legs are probably the smoothest things your hands will ever touch ..."


"... I want you to take my tight little asshole over this desk."


1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.