Friday, 1 March 2013

A New Role

"Georgie, you've made him cum.  Well done, you better go clean up and fix your make-up before our next gentleman arrives."

"How many more Auntie?  I'm not gay and my jaw is starting to ache."

"Georgie dear, if you will insist in dressing up as a girl in my clothes you will have to learn to act like one, now won't you."

"I only like it because your clothes feel so must softer and smoother than mine.  And I love the way I look in the mirror.  Please don't make me entertain more men Auntie."

"Only two more Georgie, the we will have our own fun.  Now here he comes, be a good girl."


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.