Sunday, 16 December 2012

Tranny Chaser

Paul was in ecstasy, he had found a woman on the internet who was into cross-dressers and she was really into stockings.  He had gone to her house and there he was shaven, made up, dressed and brought to the edge of orgasm.


"OK that's enough Paul"

"Please, I need to cum."

"Not yet Paul", she said as she clamped a plastic chastity device on his dick, "Now follow me".

He followed her like a little puppy waiting for a treat.  The door opened and they were in her garage.

"Get in the car Paul", she pulled a gun on him.  He got in the car.

"I can't go out dress like this."

They drove for 2 miles and then pulled over.

"Here we are, this is your first test.  Nobody uses this road.  I will leave a pretty pink dress in a bag 1 mile up the road.  You will look forward to putting that on.  Another mile is my house, when you get back I will let you fuck me in these clothes, just make sure you don't snag these stockings.  That means you wear the heels all the way.  Good luck honey, I'll be waiting."


3 comments:

  1. ooh, kinky.. I like. Wonder if he made it back, or someone picked HER up....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let us go together - if you are afraid alone in the dark desert
    Love M

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.