Saturday, 29 September 2012

Duties of a Husband

"Joe, this is my sissy husband.  He hates me having lovers, but he has such a small cock that he want's to see me satisfied.  Isn't that right sweety?"

"Yes mistress."

"He loves stockings and garter belts.  He's harmless though, I have him in a little chastity device, so he cannot get hard.  I let him wank once a week if he's been good."


"Now, I want you to get that cock good and hard for me.  Make it nice and wet too, you wouldn't want me to hurt myself if it was too dry."


"Now guide that cock into my hole sweety.  Make sure it slides in nicely.  Mmmm that's it.  Now sit in that chair and watch me fuck."



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.