Saturday, 29 September 2012

A Nice Surprise

This wasn't what Jake had expected.  His wife had returned from work 3 hours early and caught him dressed in her clothes, makeup and wig.

His wife fell on his cock, she was so turned on, he had never seen her like this before.



She pushed him to the floor, straddled his throbbing cock and rode him until she screamed a mighty orgasm.

"I'm sorry Jake, I saw you there in those pretty clothes and had to fuck you.  Don't be embarrassed, you make a very pretty girl.  I had a lesbian lover at college a few years ago, and the love of women is still inside me.  Tell me we can do tis again Jake, please."

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.