Monday, 27 August 2012

First Night Out

Simon, or sometimes Sonia, decided to take his cross-dressing to the next level.  Tonight he went to a local club as Sonia.  He instantly attracted the attention of a black guy called Will.  Sonia confessed to being a guy after the first drink, but Will didn't seem to care.  Back at Will's place he allowed Will to take his cock into his mouth.  Will sucked Sonia's cock like an expert.


OKSonia, before you cum, I want you to make me hard.  I'm going to back your ass like you wouldn't believe.
Helpless to say no, Sonia slid down and gasped as he saw Will's enormous cock.  He had his wife's vibrator before, but never has sex with a guy and could not imagine how he could accommodate this monster.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.