Sunday, 8 April 2012

Desperate

"Take it off now honey. It hurts where I'm so horny."

"You said you didn't want to dress as a girl Richard."

"Honey, I've changed my mind, look - I've just got to cum, these stockings are driving me crazy."

"Well you're not going to be fucking me any more you little stocking whore. You like dressing like a whore, you're going to have to act like one from now on. You can only cum when there's a cock up your ass."

"No honey, I'm not gay."

"It's that or the lock stays on"

"Honey , I'm going to explode if I don't cum."

"I want you to wrap those lovely legs around each guy who comes in, they're paying well. Pull him deep inside you and then I will unlock you."

"Anything honey, anything."

2 comments:

  1. To hell with the lock, I'd be begging to have the cock taken off me if I looked that hot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love 2 get down with her

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.