Friday, 30 March 2012

Cuckold with a Difference

"Hi Jim, this is Ted my husband, he's a bisexual transvestite and we thought we could have a little fun."

"Sure Hon, Hi Ted"

"Hi Jim, you're a real hunk, I can see why Sue is fucking you."


"Now Jim, be a sweetie and fuck Ted up his ass before you do me."

"Sure Sue, I love anal - as you well know"

"Yes Jim, last week I couldn't sit down from you huge cock. I prefer it in my pussy, so Ted here volunteered to give you his ass instead."

"Ooh Sue, he's very big isn't he."



"That's it Jim, fuck that slut of a husband of mine."



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.