Sunday, 4 December 2011

At his Aunt's (continued)

"Ricky dear, you're back from you operation. Let me see you new pussy?"


"Mmm very nice."

"It's a little tender at the moment Aunty, when I touch it, it twitches and makes my new titties, tingle."

"That's normal Ricky, now stand up and let me see those new titties of yours."


"They're very nice Ricky. Take off your skirt and lie on the bed, I need to show you something.

"OK, now pull your panties to one side and play with your pussy. It should get nice and wet very quickly."

"Oh Auntie, it is getting wet. My nipples have gone all pointy too. It feels lovely Auntie."


"Now I have a special surprise present. This is something every girl carries around with her, it's called a vibrator. Once you have made your pussy nice and wet you can turn this on and slide it inside. You will like it, I promise."

"Thank you Aunty, it's a very strange thing to do but I'll try it out if you say so."

"Oh my goodness Aunty, it tickles and makes me feel ... feel ... hmmmmppppff, fucking hell, this is incredible, jeeeeeeesus, arrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!! what the fuck's happening."


"That's your first orgasm Rikki. You're a woman now, and I think you're going to be quite a little slut. You like nylon stockings, high heels and fucking - you're going to drive the guys nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.