Sunday, 6 November 2011

Mother Knows Best

"Are you sure this is right Ma?"


"Yes Paulie dear, this is how we hid our lumps and bumps before they invented dieting. Of course you have a bump that us girls don't, but the same principal will apply."

"There we go. No lumps there now."

"Thanks Ma, what would I do without you?"

"Probably mince about like some hooker with a bulge in her pants I suspect. "


"You're very understanding Ma, doesn't it shock you that I'm a transvestite?"

"Not really dear, your Daddy was too. All I insist upon is that you dress and act like a lady. Now keep those knees tight together when you're wearing stockings."

"Thanks Ma."


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.