Wednesday, 30 November 2011

Married Life

Tom and his new wife Jean checked into the honeymoon suite.

When they were alone, Jean kissed Tom and said, 

"Tom, you get dress as Tina.  I'm going to show you the best sex you've ever seen."

"OK honey, it's really great you accept my cross dressing, but we don't have to do this on our wedding night."

"Tommy dear, I want to start as we mean to go on.  Now it is very important, so I want you to make yourself very, very pretty.  Put on that skimpy little orange dress and some really high heels.  Now go on and only come back when you are Tina."

"OK honey, I'll be about an hour."

An hour later Tina came our of the bathroom and heard voices.  He peered around the corner and saw Jean.



"Are here she is at last.  Tina honey, this is Rick.  He's got a cock like a horse and fucks like a machine.  Sit over there and watch."


"But I thought we were going to have sex, you're my wife dammit and this is our wedding night."

"I said I would show you the best sex you've seen ... humph, arrgh - fuck that's good, don't stop Rick.  Now Rick here is bi, and after I'm finished, we'll see to you."

"Honey, I'm not gay, I just like to dress as a woman now and again."


"Holy shit that's good Rick, don't stop please.  Look Tina, I'm concentrating right now.  Faster Rick, that's it keep going like that, oh god that's good."


"MmmNnnnnAhh!!!!  Ok, Ok, Rick, easy, don't cum just yet.  That's me done.  My sissy husband over there will finish you off with his mouth.  Won't you honey.  Remember, Tina is our little secret and we wouldn't like you boss or family to know about her would we?  Now get on you knees and suck Rick's cock you little slut."

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.