Sunday, 6 November 2011

Careful What Lingerie You Buy for Your Wife

Jim Supported himself against the bathtub. His wife had drugged him and transformed him into a beautiful woman; but he didn't know yet. All he knew was that he could only just breathe, couldn't bend and his dick and balls were so restricted he had almost lost feeling in them.




"Jim wake up."

"What's happening to me." "I can hardly breathe."

"Don't worry honey, you'll get used to it. I've dressed you in that corset you bought me. I thought you'd like to know what it feels like to wear."

"You won't be able to remove it honey. The knot is very tight. You'll also not be able to bend to take off the lovely shoes I've buckled on you're lovely silky legs. The stockings are holdups, and I've used a little super-glue to make sure they do just that."

"Now, if you can stand to spend a week as a sexy girl, I might just decide you have earned the right to fuck me, and I may even slip into a corset myself if you have been a really good girl. Until then, you are Jane an old friend of mine from college."

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.