Sunday, 2 October 2011

Stuck for a While.

"That was fun sweetie, we'll have to play this game again some time. Can you loosen this corset now, and I can't seem to find the zipper on these boots."

"I haven't been completely honest with you honey, the boots weld themselves to the wearer, they are very comfortable, but you will have to wear them for the next week or so. The same with the corset."

"I can't stay in for a week or two! Get these things off of me."

"They won't come off honey, look, lets make the most of it. We can hang out as a couple of girls for the next week."

"But I look like the dominatrix from hell!"

"We'll put a long skirt on you, or a pair of jeans and nobody will know. And besides, you really turn me on dressed like that. It shows off you lovely buns beautifully."

"I am kinda hot. So you find me attractive dressed like this?"

"I do actually, I have a lesbian thing for a while at college and never completely grown out of it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.