Saturday, 1 October 2011

The Start of the Change

"Sally dear, you look so sweet. I want you to learn to enjoy dressing like this."

"I like doing things that make you happy mummy, but I feel a little silly."

"Do you like the stockings Sally, they are so smooth. Don't you like them on your legs now we have waxed them?"

"The waxing hurt Mummy, but the stockings sure feel soft and smooth on my legs, I guess it was worth it."

"Now you're getting older you've probably notice the boys are getting bigger and hairier."

"I have Mummy, and they call me names because I'm not. Mummy, I don't want to be a big man, they are so ugly fight a lot."

"Don't worry Sally, I have been giving you girl hormones."




"You will always have smooth skin and it won't be long before you will get a wonderful soft pair of tittys. We will change schools so you can be with other girls. Would you like that?"

"I think so Mummy, will I be able to wear silky clothes like this?"

"Not during the day Sally, these are special, but you will be able to wear a skirt and nylons when you get a little older."


1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.