Thursday, 13 October 2011

A Special School

"Well, welcome to the Sissy Academy Master Smith. My name is Deputy Headmistress Andrew Brown, although I prefer Andrea. As you know, this is a special boarding school that turns young men who like wearing their Mummy's stockings into young women ... who still like to wear stockings."

"We have a 5 year programme, running courses from fashion, make-up, voice training, deportment and etiquette to giving men the most exquisite pleasure. You will be taking a full course of hormones and there will be a number of operations that will mark your progress through the school."

"Since girls in the first 3 years still have certain male hem hem 'assets', you will be expected to help the senior girls in some of their studies - I'm sure you will not find this too unpleasant."


1 comment:

  1. I would love to be turned into a beautiful woman

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.