Saturday, 22 October 2011

Coming Out

"Ah - Mum ... Why am I in your room, why am I wearing your clothes, why am I wearing a wig and make-up. All very good questions and for the moment I don't have a very good answer ... except ... hell Ma, I like it, I like looking like a girl, I like the feel of silky underwear ... there, I've said it, I'm a transvestite Ma."

"Well you could have said Dear, it's OK, you look really nice, but now you are open about it I can help. We can choose you some nice clothes and I'll show you some make-up tips. I've always wanted a daughter and this is like having a son and daughter all in one. We'd better not tell your father though, he wouldn't understand. It'll be our secret."


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to wear stockings. Nylons against silky smooth shaven legs is probably the most erotic thing in the world. Walking outside in them under a skirt feels fantastic.